RemedySpot.com

Re: Transverse Myelitis, Sally again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wish I had never heard of TM either LOL A little later I think. I have shared some RP info with them and some were happy about that. Did you watch 60 mins. last night about the stem seels? It sure would be great to get that kind of help. Alot of people can get well and return ot a normal life if the side affects are not bad Guess time will tell.

I was so stupid and put my arm on the sink where I had a hot pan and laid my arm on it, boy did I move fast. Put aloe on it. The dr. said it was NOT shingles , I got lucky again I have to put a low streoid crram on it 2 times a day and should be better by Mon. If it is not better by then I am to call him and he will order a stronger cream He also said that it will have that feeling like the shingles but it will go away,. Trest of my arm feels pretty goodd and no pain, I CANN"T believe that . Three yrs. and 1 mo. is too long, hate to take more meds but when it does a good job like this I will.PHN can last 7-10 yrs.

This TM is strange and I am so glad I don't have all the pain they talk about, I am onlly numb. My sisters says so is my brain , what I lhave left of it. LOL I hope in my wonderings I find someone with this that has RP. It is hard to get anything on this reguarding the RP. I;ll keep digging. I have to go to town but when I get back I will post about something I found out about a treatment that might work for some eye problems the RPers have. Take care and my prayers are there for you and everyone else.

Love ya Sally PS thanks for reading up about it. I have to read and see what else Dawn has.