RemedySpot.com

Glenda , , and all of us in the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Heidi's reminder to us.

Have you taken your vitamins and meds today so you can keep the cRaP in the sleeping mood?

Remember Heidi will be back soon and she will get you with the pointy toe shoes .

Also Lets help claudia out and surpize her, by all of us sending in a donation to the foundation either your exericse money or your $15 for your foundation dues. You know what else I got to thinking about all of us have lost someone near and dear to us at one point or another how about we send in a donation in that persons memory.

Remember to order you medic alert bracelet and wear it all the time, it might save your life. and that is a good thing.

Remember there are several in our group that are truly in need of your , good thoughts, prayers , well wishes, or what ever you can send their way. So get to it. Help get those worse of that you or me into a healthy and painfree time. And this goes for those of us who have family members that are ill too. Glenda my heart just goes out to your sister, she has been through so much already, i know this is a tough time for you and your family.

, I know this is such a tough time, you must feel as if your world has come to a stop. Please remember that in time, you will feel better, I'm not saying that the hurt will go away, you won't ever forget your dad, but you will learn to cope without him. He is in your heart and love, and on one or anything can that that from you.

Lu its about time you get healthy, you have been sick long enough, I'm now the resident worrier and nagger and your on my list, so get to it girlfriend take care of your self.

Sandy, I'm so glad to see you posting , i really do miss having you at chat.

By the way has anyone heard from susan woods, she has not posted ina while. Hope she is ok. if you read this remember i love ya, your the reason i am in this group of wonderful people and i won't ever forget your wonderful welcoming email you sent to me 2 years ago when i found out i had the cRaP, and thought i was going to die. You help get rid of fear and made me understand that there is life after RP.

To the rest of you, stay healthy, happy, and in remission.

love to all of you

dawn