RemedySpot.com

Fw: Little ny Again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

@yahoo.com Subject: Fwd: Little ny Again >Subject: Little ny Again>Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:36:59 EDT>>Lil ny comes down to breakfast. Since they lived on a farm, his mother>asked if he had done his chores. "Not yet", said ny. His mother tells>him>no breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's a little pissed, so he>goes>to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and>he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes in>for>breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't>get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.>"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any>eggs>for a week. I saw you kick a pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week>either. I also saw you kick a cow, so for a week you aren't getting any>milk." Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat>half>way across the kitchen. Lil ny looks up at his mother with a smile, and>says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?">>>_________________________________________________________________Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.http://www.hotmail.com