RemedySpot.com

Plane Crash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

>>>An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board>but only 4 parachutes.>>The first passenger said I'm Kobe , the best NBA Basketball>player. The Lakers need me. I can't afford to die. So he took the first>pack and left the plane.>>The second passenger, W. Bush, said I'm President of the>United States and I have a great responsibility being the leader of a>superpower nation. Everyone is depending upon me to rid the world>of terrorism. America's people won't let me die. So he took the>second parachute and jumped out of the plane.>>The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said I am the wife of the former>President of the United States and I am also a New York Senator>and potential future President. In fact, I am the most ambitious woman>in the world and the most clever woman in history. So she put on the>pack next to her and jumped out of the plane.>>The fourth passenger, Billy Graham, said to the fifth passenger, a>10-year-old schoolboy, I am old and frail and I don't have many years>left, so as a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last>parachute. The boy replied, "It's okay Mr. Graham, there's a parachute>left for you. The most clever woman in history has just taken my school>backpack.>>>_________________________________________________________________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com