RemedySpot.com

Vacuum sales man

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Subject: Vacuum sales man A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be> confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.>> "Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of> minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in> high-powered vacuum cleaners.">> "Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she> proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged> his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!"> he> said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with> that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.>> "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse> manure> from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.">> "Well," she said, "I hope you've got a darned good appetite,> because the electricity has been off since this morning.">>>