RemedySpot.com

[fun questions-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: The Scorpion King(omg what a body) 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: The Shelters of Stone by Jean Auel 3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly or Life4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Yahoo5. FAVORITE SMELLS? coffee (even though I dont drink it) and fresh rain 6. COMFORT FOOD(S)? pickles 7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? kids laughing 9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?What will I manage to get done today. LOL10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Olde World Bagel 11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Been there done that...NO MORE!12. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family and Friends13. FINISH THE STATEMENT, "IF I HAD LOTS OF MONEY, I WOULD..Buy houses for my family and donate some to Christ and Research 14. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? compared to some of my family .......NO and Yes!15. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope 16. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Very Very Cool17. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Chevy Corsica 18. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I have 2 Strawberry Daquiris and Whiskey Sours19. FINISH THE STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO..." Can't even imagine having enough time...LOL 20. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes21. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Yes, always wanted black hair but for those that have seen me, know I would look worse than a Ghost 22. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3, but only 1 that I remember 24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? in my chair with no distractions 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and Baseball 26. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS. Very caring and nice 27. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? I'm afraid to look.28. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWELS - OVER OR UNDER? OVER, Always over!29. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?whoever decides to ....... >>