RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2660/ Sunshine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No, I was supposed to see him but my rheumy called my hotel room when we got there and was so upset, he hated to tell me that he had gone on a fishing trip for two weeks. So I saw Dr. Luthera and all I can say about him is he is over rated. Sorry!

The rest of My Mayo trip was successful because I found out things I didn't know. Now I have to sleep with a C-pap machine I found out I was waking up every 2 minutes on the dot. No wonder I was tired all the time. I also never reached the deep sleep that you need until they hooked me up to the machine. Now I feel like I am hooking up to go to the moon at night. lol

I also found out other things but some things didn't get addressed. They wanted me to stay another week, I had already been there 2 weeks. I cried and came home. They told me they would work with my doctors here and finish what needed to be done.

I pray you get all the answers you need. Goodluck with your trip and please keep us informed.

Love,

Lu

LU, did you also see Dr Michet? How did you feel about your trip there?

Tommorrow, I promise, i am joining the foundation...check will be in the mail...this group is soooo valuable! Next on my list is the Medic alert(codieine allergy)(if not RP)... daughter has worn one for about 22 of her 24 years. She also has too much to engrave on the bracelet...that is part of what is so nice about the on-line info....room for everything and any changes.