RemedySpot.com

Nagging time !!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok it's is nagging time for me. LOL

First Dawn : DID YOU GO OR CALL THE DR.

TODAY ?????? Girl you need to do that we want you well again. We love you and cant stand it when your in pain. How much pain do you have ?? enough for the RP pain reliever ?? LOL

: Did you ever get some sleep today ??? Gosh girl do I need to come out there and knock you out ??? Of course I would do it with a Cake. LOL yup, I am baking

a cherry cake right now. How about some whip cream on top ???

Sharon K. : Please do slow down you making

me tiered. LOL Gosh I do know how that goes

when you redo your house. Get one mess cleaned up and the man does another one

only the next one is a little bigger.

Now a request. Please keep Glenda and Mike in your prayers today. Mike is in the Hospital for Observation with his Heart again. Bless her heart she sure has her plate full. Wish I could be there and she could lean on my shoulders.

I hope the rest of you all doing much better today. Remember never give in or give up hope, things will get better.

Germany: Well I heart from my Tante (ant) and she said it stopped raining but now the have heat the never had. The Germans DO NOT have Air Condition !!! But there weather is also changing in the last few years. She said Food is getting real scary right now. Dresden is still closed and city Meissen might open tomorrow.

But since everything got flooded the baker and butchers having a hard time too to make there food. My cousin was able to take some food to my oldest sister, wow I am so glad she is a real bad diabetic.Germans do not buy

Groceries like we do here. The only buy a couple days at the time. There Ice boxes are very small too. The Bier is kept cool in the Cellar. LOL The don't drink hardly anything strait out of the Ice box.Yup, it was hard for us to get something cold over there. Every time I put a bottle water in a ice Box someone take it out. LOL rrrrrr !!!! Don's Bier was cold ,told you all he got spoiled rotten. LOL I was a good girl I did not have a drink. I sure did wish at times I could have one. LOL Ok I guess I better close for now. Waiting on the grand kids to come over for cake. LOL Yup, the are my little ginny pigs. Someone has to help Don eat the cakes.

Ok Please take you Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME like you should so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Love to all

Mrs. Nosey