RemedySpot.com

Re: Sqeek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Squeek

You got that right! They would most likely call the cops...couldn't you just see it!LOL

You also got it right about my sister. She really worries me at times. It is funny we are like best of friends or even closer. We always know when the other one really needs us. I may not have heard from her in awhile and I will call her and she says how did you know I needed to hear from you? Funny how sisters are! You know how it is!

Thanks for being there!

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: update on Glenda's Sister

Maybe we could do the rain dance together and it wouldrain for sure. Either that or someone would call thecops and have us locked up!Thanks for the report on your sister. So happy tohear a good report on her! Hopefully things willsettle down for her now. I know it will make iteasier on you, knowing that she is doing better.Thanks also for your kind words!Love, squeek--- Glenda McClennen wrote:> Squeek> Today was just beautiful! I will be elated if it> rains! Maybe I should get out and do my rain dance> to get it to hurry....think that would work?LOL> > Sister had her surgery and I was told late last> night that they decided to make it just a day> surgery. Believe it or not she is now at home and> doing very well!> She says she feels terrific. Nothing like she did> after all the others. She has two more new> incisions which just pleases her I am sure. NOT! > The site was infected so it is good that they got it> out when they did.> > Thank you all for all the good thoughts and prayers.> Don't know what I would do without you!> Lots of love> Glenda> > > =====__________________________________________________

• 1 month later...

Good grief, Squeek!

That must have been really scary! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse,

and didn't come near the window, but I'm sorry you got bumped up at

all! That'll teach you to work around the house! :)

Take care,

M