RemedySpot.com

Dr appointment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow your Dr office visit did not go any better then mein. HUH!!! I hope you can get it fixed before your Ins runs out. But like you said first the Heart. We just pray a little harder and know it will work out for you.

I was a good girl and went to the pain Dr.

Yup, I took your cRaP with me. I hope next time my visit in the Dr. office will go better.

Let me tell you. A couple came in and the where arguing and set next to me. wow

I thought now I have to listen to that. Well Husband was MADDDDDDD !!!! let me tell you.

So he left I thought wow that is good. NOT he came back about 5 min. Later and the got into

it again only this time he attacked her !!!! Well thank god for a couple of guys in waiting room the stopped him. But he got away and left. Police where there in no time.The finally found him and hauled his butt of. She said he does this a lot to me. Dud !!! I told her "don't you think it is time to get some help ???" well needless to say all this grap delayed all the appointments !!! Yup I was there 3 hours !!!!!

Got 2 new meds to try. Having a VERY hard time to find 1 that will work for my Intestine.

One is " ULTRACET " one is " NEURONTIN "

So we will see how it goes. He did say there might NOT be anything I can take after all.

Good thing I got very High pain tolerance huh.

Well I better hush for now and see what trouble I can get into.LOL Love you all.

Heidi