RemedySpot.com

Re: Lu/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lu, You are in my thoughts and prayers! Take care of yourself and I hope your day today was a good one.

M

Thank you ,

I haven't been online much lately so forgive me. Some days are just much harder than others. Thank you for the prayers, I pray you feel better also every day.

Love you

Lu

• 5 months later...

Oh Dawn,

Your a mess, I bet you are so much fun! I hope you can make it to the next reunion. I hope I can too.

Are you feeling better? I sure hope so.

You take care,

Love you lots

Lu

Lu Now tell me this, which body part do you want to work correctly. Lets see hummmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I know how about , no thats not it, ok how about , no thats not it, well lets just leave it up to the imagination. yep I'm bad but loving every minute of it dawn

Lu- Ouch!!!!!!! Not a good thing to do! I hope the pain is better and that you're able to find out what happened. I'm sorry you had to fly with that pain.

Take care,

M

HI , My surgery is scheduled for Oct. 30, and of course I am scared silly. lol yesterday they spent 12 hours doing MRI's 4 different doctors and blood work, consults, you name it they did it. They told me they had never seen anything like this, but they didn't think it was too deep. I will go up on the 29th and come home after my surgery on the 30th unless I can't travel that day and then we will be there one more night. Please keep me in your prayers. I need them.

I hope you are feeling much better. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you

Lu