RemedySpot.com

Joke - Farmer Jake and his Mule

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is a good one I got today!Lots of love

Glenda

Farmer Jake had a nagging wife who made his life miserable. The onlyreal peace that he got was when he was out in the field plowing. One daywhen he was out in the field, Jake's wife brought his lunch to him.Then she stayed while he quietly ate and berated him with a constantstream of nagging and complaining. Suddenly, Jake's old mule kicked uphis back legs, striking the wife in the head, and killing her instantly.At the wake, Jake's minister noticed that when the women offeredsympathy to Jake he would nod his head up and down. But when the mencame up and spoke quietly to him, he would shake his head from side toside.When the wake was over and all the mourners had left, the ministerapproached Jake and asked, "Why was it that you nodded your head up anddown to all the women and shook your head from side to side to all themen?""Well," Jake replied, "The women all said how nice she looked, and herdress was so pretty, so I agreed by nodding my head up and down. The menall asked, "Is that mule for sale!?"

Sigsation's Sig Maker