RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: pb pie for heidi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi

Now you know I can't pass this up, Yummy Peanut butter pie for you. I love them. Of couse I love any kind of pie. My hubby says there is only 4 kinds of pie.

Hot pie, Cold Pie

1 crust pie

2 Crust pie.

so take you pick, he's right, but its what's inside that counts. Heidi come on over for some PB pie.

love ya

dawn

Heidi Main wrote:

OH NO another one !!!!! I better bring my cell Phone with me to call 911!!!!! LOLHeidi> > PEANUT BUTTER Pie> I have one for a great one! Has cho pudding (scratch) with a> strucel (sp?) layer, dry roasted nuts, and whipped cream.>> I will be sure to make it for Heidi at the Or-e-gen reunion!>> Heidi who> I'll bake for you!>> blue>>>> DISCLAIMER!!> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT ISRECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTORBEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOURPHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ANDTREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU>>