RemedySpot.com

venting about drs.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Darn it anyway Dawn. I'd be mad too.!! You have every right to be upset and

I would definately report the woman. Go to the top. Then demand that this

test be done and done at an appropreate time. This test is important for

. You pay them and you should get respect and the proper treatment.

Just my 2 cents.

Please let us know what happens. Hey..... you want to go with me to Heidi's

for Pina Coladas????? I bet there will be a bunch of us there this week.

LOL

I'm thinking of you Dawn.... Know I love ya bunches. Take a deep breath and

try to relax... you don't need the stress either.

hugs to you

Guest guest

ok guys,

today is my day to vent, and it doesn't even have to do with RP, or me. My husband had cancer in 1990 and every so often he has to have a endoscope (sp) done to make the cancer has not returned, herein lies the problem. We have always had it done it the large teaching hospital about 30 miles from us. But because of budget cuts they have cut back on staff and they are booked for at least 6 months, but my hubbies dr, wanted to have the scoping done before his appointment on the 20th of may, so about 3 or 4 weeks ago he scheduled an appoint with a dr. closer to home for and preexame and a scoping. Now for the problem, he went for the initial visit and everything seemed to be fine. He explained that he is a severe diabetic and can not go for long periods with food or his insulin. Also before at the larger hosp they would schedule him for a morning appt so that he could be monitored closedly and given glucose by IV if necessarey to stabilize his bloodd sugars. WEll at the new Dr. Office they waited till this week to try schedule him and then wanted to do it at 3:30 in the afternoon, well needless to say i was not happy. When I explained that this may not work because of him being a diabetic the woman doing the scheduling Said and i quote"fine then cancel the appt." not only once but three times she told us to cancel and was very snotty to say the least. Now all I was doing was making a point that if he can't eat or take meds including his insulin after 12 midnight the night before until 3:30 pm the next afternoon we might have a problem. Like I said I am so mad I can't see straight. This woman was rude beyond being rude and acted like she was the big boss of the world. She also told us that this was just a tenative appt. and it might get canceled anyway at the last mintute, because the dr. might be to busy to do the add on appointment. Now all of this after i just reminded her of the diabetic problem. I could has delt with the waiting till 3:30 if she would have been at lest kind about it and not been so snippy and rude, my hubby was pulling me out of there because i was ready to tell her just what i thought of her rudeness and then punch her lights out. told me she isn't worth it to go to jail if you punch her, but you know what at least i would have felt better. Well she is going to get reported but i don't know to who yet, or how. But if she is being this rude to us, what is she doing to others. Not one bit of concern or kindness at all. Just do it, or cancel attitude.

I hate some dr offices

sorry this is so long ,

dawn

Guest guest

Dawn, hi here. I know exactly what you mean. This week i have been trying to locate my medical records that were sent on May 2nd from California to Tx. Well i just got my records today. I had started calling looking for my records 7 days after being sent. I didn't want them laying on someones desk waiting to be delivered to the correct department sometime this year. It is so funny, you talkto some people of these people and their attitudes are horrible. I told my husband that the next rude person i encounter i was going to ask them, "why did you even bother coming to work, if you have to be this rude when ask to do your job." But fortunately the lady was nice enough to call me today and let me know that the records had just made it to her office. This is after i had been on the phone everyday for the past 5 days making sure my records were sent to the right place.

I haven't worked in over 3 years, but i don't ever remember being rude to anybody while taking the high volume call flow i did intake. I vented after i talked to that person to co-workers but not to that person who is paying my salary. Some people today have no fear of anything or anyone. I did my job because i was afraid of losing my job. These days the way people see it, i'll just go and get another job. That is really sad.

Take Care

venting about drs.

ok guys,

today is my day to vent, and it doesn't even have to do with RP, or me. My husband had cancer in 1990 and every so often he has to have a endoscope (sp) done to make the cancer has not returned, herein lies the problem. We have always had it done it the large teaching hospital about 30 miles from us. But because of budget cuts they have cut back on staff and they are booked for at least 6 months, but my hubbies dr, wanted to have the scoping done before his appointment on the 20th of may, so about 3 or 4 weeks ago he scheduled an appoint with a dr. closer to home for and preexame and a scoping. Now for the problem, he went for the initial visit and everything seemed to be fine. He explained that he is a severe diabetic and can not go for long periods with food or his insulin. Also before at the larger hosp they would schedule him for a morning appt so that he could be monitored closedly and given glucose by IV if necessarey to stabilize his bloodd sugars. WEll at the new Dr. Office they waited till this week to try schedule him and then wanted to do it at 3:30 in the afternoon, well needless to say i was not happy. When I explained that this may not work because of him being a diabetic the woman doing the scheduling Said and i quote"fine then cancel the appt." not only once but three times she told us to cancel and was very snotty to say the least. Now all I was doing was making a point that if he can't eat or take meds including his insulin after 12 midnight the night before until 3:30 pm the next afternoon we might have a problem. Like I said I am so mad I can't see straight. This woman was rude beyond being rude and acted like she was the big boss of the world. She also told us that this was just a tenative appt. and it might get canceled anyway at the last mintute, because the dr. might be to busy to do the add on appointment. Now all of this after i just reminded her of the diabetic problem. I could has delt with the waiting till 3:30 if she would have been at lest kind about it and not been so snippy and rude, my hubby was pulling me out of there because i was ready to tell her just what i thought of her rudeness and then punch her lights out. told me she isn't worth it to go to jail if you punch her, but you know what at least i would have felt better. Well she is going to get reported but i don't know to who yet, or how. But if she is being this rude to us, what is she doing to others. Not one bit of concern or kindness at all. Just do it, or cancel attitude.

I hate some dr offices

sorry this is so long ,

dawn