Jo,

I know its been a while but how is your daughter doing? I would also

like to know about you also (health).

Love,

~

idigflower@

AOL.COM

• 5 months later...

Mom, how could we have ever doubted you??? We all know that Roy is the greatest, we just don't tell him that. LOL And you can bet that is the greatest too ( to put up with him) LOL You know I'm just kidding. Whatever would we do without him? And that I mean fromt the bottom of my heart. What he has done for the Foundation, I can't even put into words. Just a BIG thank you to my BIG brother Roy!!

Hope you are feeling okay Mom, You know i worry about you too. You know I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way.

hugs

Glenda, now do you believe me about your brother, Roy. There is none greater. I'll bet is as sweet as she is beautiful.

Well, I have been flat on my bu-------------- well, not feeling well for 3 weeks. Haven't even turned the puter on some days, other just deleted but today I'm better. Guess I just stick around awhile longer. Yes, I know has to be one special person. And those girls!!!! Well, Roy is out numbered to say the least. lol

Re: Mom Jo

Mom, how could we have ever doubted you??? We all know that Roy is the greatest, we just don't tell him that. LOL And you can bet that is the greatest too ( to put up with him) LOL You know I'm just kidding. Whatever would we do without him? And that I mean fromt the bottom of my heart. What he has done for the Foundation, I can't even put into words. Just a BIG thank you to my BIG brother Roy!! Hope you are feeling okay Mom, You know i worry about you too. You know I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way. hugs

Glenda, now do you believe me about your brother, Roy. There is none greater. I'll bet is as sweet as she is beautiful. DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Mom, SHAME on you!!!! You have been sick and not telling a soul. YOu are really in trouble now from ALL of your children. Guess we had better keep better tabs on you. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers all the time.

love & hugs

Jo,

I'm sorry you were sick for so long, but I'm glad you're seeing the

end of that bug!!! Take care!

> Well, I have been flat on my bu-------------- well, not feeling

well for 3 weeks. Haven't even turned the puter on some days, other

just deleted but today I'm better. Guess I just stick around awhile

longer. Yes, I know has to be one special person. And those

girls!!!! Well, Roy is out numbered to say the least. lol

> Re: Mom Jo

>

>

> Mom, how could we have ever doubted you??? We all know that Roy

is the greatest, we just don't tell him that. LOL And you can bet

that is the greatest too ( to put up with him) LOL You know

I'm just kidding. Whatever would we do without him? And that I

mean fromt the bottom of my heart. What he has done for the

Foundation, I can't even put into words. Just a BIG thank you to my

BIG brother Roy!!

>

> Hope you are feeling okay Mom, You know i worry about you too.

You know I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way.

>

> hugs

>

>

>

>

> Glenda, now do you believe me about your brother, Roy. There

is none greater. I'll bet is as sweet as she is beautiful.

>

>

>

>

>

You kiddos are the greatest. Don't think you have been completely up front with me. How are you doig?

Mom, SHAME on you!!!! You have been sick and not telling a soul. YOu are really in trouble now from ALL of your children. Guess we had better keep better tabs on you. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers all the time. love & hugs DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Thanks, Honey

> >

> >

> > Mom, how could we have ever doubted you??? We all know that Roy

> is the greatest, we just don't tell him that. LOL And you can bet

> that is the greatest too ( to put up with him) LOL You know

> I'm just kidding. Whatever would we do without him? And that I

> mean fromt the bottom of my heart. What he has done for the

> Foundation, I can't even put into words. Just a BIG thank you to my

> BIG brother Roy!!

> >

> > Hope you are feeling okay Mom, You know i worry about you too.

> You know I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way.

> >

> > hugs

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Glenda, now do you believe me about your brother, Roy. There

> is none greater. I'll bet is as sweet as she is beautiful.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Yes mom, I know they have great times together. I have 3 girls and they are all so special to me and to Rich. But you know they spoil him rotten don't ya mom??? LOL

Guess he deserves it. LOL

hugs

Oh, I knew they wouldn't be there. But, just listening to Roy, I know that is one happy family. My guess, he and the girls have some times togeher.