Guest guest

Sue,

Thanks for the information! It's so frustrating because they are so

close to many break throughs! I hope the moratorium doesn't go

through.

Thanks,

Guest guest

Hi Sally,

Lucy here, I have tried to get you by phone. Just happened to see your post and decided to catch you here. You are so right and I would certainly be willing to try anything new especially if they thought it would cure me of this awful disease! You have not put your foot in your mouth by any means.

We still need to get together sometime. You are in Fayetteville? Are you familiar with the Convention Center there and the Holiday Inn close by? I have been to several Eastern Star meetings there. Do let me know if we can get together. My granddaughter leaves to go back home to South Dakota the 27th of July. After that, I am pretty much free.

Love and Prayers, Lucy in Goldsboro (about an hour away)

-- Please Read= FYI - CURE RESEARCH MORATORIUM

To All, I found this on my TM group and thought you would find this very interesting and I am sorry that it has been tabled for 4 yrs. It will be a long 4 yrs and I reallly don't want to wait that long. How much suffering do we have to indure til these few people decide if this research should go on. I don't believe in cloning people but to help the millions of people that could use this for their own bodies medical treatments. How many people are on a waiting list for a donnor? How many have ins. to cover the cost of to keep your own body from rejecting the new organ? How many care givers wish they could help us not suffer they way we do? It is all a huge emotional rollcoaster ride which is too expensive for any of to ride. You wonder how many big companies won't want a cure to be found for the simple reason they will loose billoins of money when prescriptions will no longer be needed for alot of people!??This is food for thought but I want to get off disabilty and return to normal, I did not ask for this disease , most all of you and I didn't either. If I have offended some of you, I am truely sorry but this is how I feel and I am sure if a cure is found by this way I cann't see many but a handful that will refuse the cure.Please have a great weekend and as painfree as possible.Love yaSallyPS : I opened mouth inserted foot. LOL DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU