RemedySpot.com

Today I wish for you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Morning Everyone , I have been thinking of each of you and all the stress everyone is going true right now. So I just thought I send this Little message to the group.You guys are just so loving and wonderful in giving this great support to each other. I am proud to be a little part in this group. I love you all and Hope and Pray today will be a better day for all of us.

Heidi

FOR YOU, "I wish for you..." Comfort on difficult days, Smiles when sadness intrudes, Rainbows to follow the clouds, Laughter to kiss your lips, Sunsets to warm your heart Gentle hugs when spirits sag, Friendships to brighten your being, Beauty for your eyes to see, Confidence for when you doubt, Faith so that you can believe, Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the truth, And love to complete your life. God Bless you! I asked the Lord to bless you As I prayed for you today To guide you and protect you As you go along your way.... His love is always with you His promises are true No matter what the tribulation You know He will see us through

Guest guest

hedi

thank you so much for just being there. You are a wonderful, wonderful, lady. We are truly blessed to know you. Thank you for the updates on claudia. I am so worried about her.

She is a very strong lady. But I know this RP can get the best of all of us.

take care of your self

love ya

dawn

Heidi Main wrote:

Good Morning Everyone , I have been thinking of each of you and all the stress everyone is going true right now. So I just thought I send this Little message to the group.You guys are just so loving and wonderful in giving this great support to each other. I am proud to be a little part in this group. I love you all and Hope and Pray today will be a better day for all of us.

Heidi

FOR YOU, "I wish for you..." Comfort on difficult days, Smiles when sadness intrudes, Rainbows to follow the clouds, Laughter to kiss your lips, Sunsets to warm your heart Gentle hugs when spirits sag, Friendships to brighten your being, Beauty for your eyes to see, Confidence for when you doubt, Faith so that you can believe, Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the truth, And love to complete your life. God Bless you! I asked the Lord to bless you As I prayed for you today To guide you and protect you As you go along your way.... His love is always with you His promises are true No matter what the tribulation You know He will see us through

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU