RemedySpot.com

Auf Wiedersehen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!

Well I thought I post one more time to all of you to let you know how much I will miss each of you. Please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday so you can get this RP back in a sleeping mood. And so when we get back in middle of August you all are much better. I sure wishing you all the very best.

We will keep each of you in our Prayers even going to say it in Germany when I show Don the Church I was baptized in. If you can keep us in your prayers this Monday and Tuesday while we are up in the air. Ja we arrive in Bremen Tuesday afternoon at 1:40 p.m. then we have another 1 1/2 hour car ride.

Ja with all does new scary talk on TV I did get a little nervous now. But hey all things that go up have to come back down .Just hope and Pray we come down in one piece. LOL While I am in Germany we will drink a bier for all of you too. LOL Well I better close now and I will see you all Middle August till then be good ok.

I thank each of you also for all the good wishes for our trip. Danke schoen !!!

Dear Don and I wishing you the very best for your Surgery don't worry to much God will be with you. I tell him in German too. OK

Remember Mrs. Nosey loves each of you with all my Heart.

Auf Wiedersehen !!!!

Heidi

Guest guest

Heidi, you know that my prayers will be with you and Don and I just know you

will have a safe and wonderful flight.

I'm gonna miss you so much :(((( Wish I was going with you. Can't wait til

you get back.

I'm sending you lots of hugs and well wishes for a wonderful time in Germany

and hope you don't decide to stay. LOL

hugs

Guest guest

Heidi

You and Don have a safe trip and hurry back to us. We are going to miss you! Enjoy your visit and tell all the RP'rs hi for me and give them a big hug!

Lots of love

Glenda