RemedySpot.com

The mean Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yup, it is me again the mean one from Okla.

Just dropping in to see how the heck you all doing. Well Mr. Ornery is doing ok ,starting

to come out of the Dog house. LOL He went yesterday and replaced the Life Jackets. But gee wiz you all should see what he bought home !!! The ones he lost where a real pretty

blue and the ones he bought this time are a

" BARFFFFYYYYY GREEN " There is NO way

I would wear one of does. So told him I am

NOT going fishing with him till I get back a

Blue one. LOL Well he went back today and bought me a blue one. LOL I guess he wants me to go with him after all. LOL Ok enough about us here.

I am so happy the are going to fix you finally. But hey Girl I be in Germany when you are in the Hospital. So I guess I just have to call you from over there. No matter where we are we will pray for you and know you going to be fine. And yes when you get home you may walk circles around me. LOL I might come out there and watch you LOL

Connie yes let them wait on you for as long as you can. You just remember for now you are the Queen and the are the servants. LOL Believe me you will thank them later for doing what doc says.

Dawn I am sorry Yahoo got you all messed up again. Hope you get it all soon. How are you doing??? Been worried about you. Did you get the MRI ???

Squeak I got to tell you something. LOL Tonight we had a cheese dish for supper and I started to smile because I thought of you and the mouse stuff. Don really thought I lost it. LOL Then I told him what is was all about it. See what your post did to me. LOL

Ok Now to the Brochures. COME AND GET THEM !!!!! lol Please let us know we need to spread the word about this darn cRaP.

I know you will like them,and just maybe it is the one you put in a office or Hospital that be the one helping someone else. OK

Ok I hush for now but not till I say LOL

Please be kind and take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME everyday like you should.

So you also can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood OK.

Love you all

The mean one in Okla. LOL