RemedySpot.com

Re: Headaches to Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Glenda ,Sorry about your headaches, my bestgirl get them and know had bad they can get. Cann't believe your side went numb that would scare any one to death! I have had alot of panic type feelings with this T M and it is not fun being not in control. I have never gotten my question answered: Why Me. LOL In 79 my Dad told me I was different , but not that different since the dr. said about 200 cases in the world.I always told my Mom that there was a baby swap at the hospital where I was born, she only LOL,LOL!! I think back and my poor parents sure put up with alot of things happened to me. I'm like a walking , talking and live magnet that collects all kinds of trouble. LOL SI was born in Vermont and am divorced with 2 boys, 34 and 33 and I now live in Fayetteville, N.C. My sister lives 5 miles away and she says that't too close at times. LOL Last Nov. my SMom movesd up from Fla. and has a home next to mine.She is 83 and I pick on her something fierce, I tell heer that keeps her youg. Thank God she has such a great sense of humor also, one needs ine to be around me,ha,ha. (LOL too) I joke alot about my condition and family and friends just look at me but it is one way to deal with this. I use to raise horses in N.H.(Apps) and haven't had any since 88 I had a stud and 1-3 mares over 8 yrs. and it was the greatess. I always dreamed of my own breeding one day but not living on SSI.With Apps you never knew what color you where getting. My nephew told me I couldn't have horse now with my limitations , told him I could do anything I wanted to if I had the place and the money. He has Fibromyalgia and Chornic Fatige Sy.( spelling is so bad) and he never tries to push himself at all. Only when he wants something bad enough. That is one thing that keeps me going , is to do stuff but pace yourself and if too much you have to rest for a couple of days. Oh well, enough right now, I've already forgot why I replied with out looking and thats bad!! LOL Oh ya, headaches, I cheated and looked. LOL My prayeers go out to all under influence of RP. Love ya Sally