RemedySpot.com

Re: Dawn/glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

GLENDA

I THINK THE HUGS WORK BEST DON'T THEY. WELL I AM SENDING A HUG LONG DISTANCE.

LOVE YA

DAWN

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn,

Heck I am trying to get better and stay better.LOL I sure don't want any of Heidi's pain meds or 's pointy shoes!(I have seen them first hand!LOL) But it sure would be nice if you all three were here I sure would love a hug or two!

Thanks for being there always!

Lots of Love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Glenda

oh no , not the pain medicine, i was hoping to save that for a last resort if any one got sick and didn't behave. of course while heidi's away we could threaten them with peanut butter. oops.Heidi don't your dare read this.

take care

dawn

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn

Boy you got that right! Heidi would be after us all with her pain medicine if we are sick when she gets home.LOL Boy Heidi has really trained you right!

Love you

Glenda

Hi All

We have to remember what heidi has taught us while she is away loafing in germany, oops hope heidi does hear that.

We need to take our vitamins and meds on time and get plenty of rest and eat the right foods, so our RP will stay in the sleeping mood

love ya

dawnDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 1 month later...

HI GLENDA

I HAVE WORKED ALL SUMMER, I AM A TWELVE MONTH EMPLOYEE SO I WORK YEAR ROUND. WE HAVE SUMMER SCHOOL, AND SUMMER YOUTH WORK PROGRAMS, AND IT STAYS PRETTY BUSY ALL THE TIME.

I MEANT TO ASK ABOUT YOUR SISTER THE OTHER DAY, AND I GOT SIDE TRACKED AND FORGOT SORRY, SO HERE GOES, HOW IS YOUR SISTER DOING, IS SHE OUT OF HOSPITAL AND DOING OK???? SURE HOPE SO , I KNOW THIS IS SO STRESSFUL FOR YOU.

ITS BEEN SO HOT HERE, UNBELIEVEABLE. HIGH HUMIDITY, CAN'T SLEEP, HUMID, HOT AND HAZEY. YUCK. TODAY I THINK EITHER MY RP OR FIBRO IS STARTING TO KICK UP A FIT, I SURE AM HURTING, MY JOINTS WILL HARDLY MOVE. RAISE MY ARM TO COME MY HAIR THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO GET IT BACK DOWN. NOW WOULDN'T THAT BE A NICE PICTURES, ME WALKING AROUND ALL DAY WITH MY ARMS IN THE AIR. OH WELL, MIGHT AS WELL LAUGH AT MYSELF. AFTER THIS PAST WEEKEND, I FEEL TOO OLD TO CARE.

I SURE MISS HEIDI SOMETHING AWFUL. CAN'T WAIT TILL WE HEAR FROM HER AGAIN. I THINK SHE SHOULD BE HOME SOON. THEN SHE CAN HAVE HER NAGGING JOB BACK.

TAKE CARE

DAWN

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn

It sure was good to talk to you the other night. Hope you are not so stiff and sore still. Gosh Heidi is going to be so proud of you! You have been such a good nagger! You always add that perfect touch at the end of your post to let us know you really care.

Keep up the good work! Speaking of work...I know that is a bad word but when do the kids go back to school there? It has been so nice to see post from you this summer. You must have needed the rest!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU