RemedySpot.com

Re: /Prayers for -Squeek/ Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

I'm praying your infection is better, Once I had to go off my RP medicine to clear up an infection. It was bad but it didn't take long for it to clear up and then I went right back on my meds. Your in our prayers too! I pray things are better.

Take care,

Love,

Lu

Hi Squeek, I am having a very hard time with the infection not clearing up. I had to go back up on the prednisone because my RP started acting up in left ear. Right now I am in a flare and still on cipro. The doctor wanted me to go down on the pred so the infection might have a better chance of healing but I couldn't do it. It's a catch 22 and I hate it! Now, aren't you sorry you asked? LOL

Guest guest

Hi Lu, how long did you have to go off of your RP medicine to get the infection cleared up? Were you on pred? Did you get a flare? As soon as I reduced the amount of prednisone my ear went crazy! Tell me, tell me. I want this infection to clear up but you have to tell me how?????? LOL

Love, Sharon

Guest guest

Hi Lu, how long did you have to go off of your RP medicine to get the infection cleared up? Were you on pred? Did you get a flare? As soon as I reduced the amount of prednisone my ear went crazy! Tell me, tell me. I want this infection to clear up but you have to tell me how?????? LOL

Love, Sharon

Hi Sharon,

It took about a month and yes I was on a low dose of pred. and yes I flared my ears nearly killed me but the infection would NOT clear up any other way. So, I was glad I did it and then I returned back to the medicine. I hope your problem clears up sooner. Please take care and keep us informed.

Love,

Lu