RemedySpot.com

Re: post claudia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are so lucky to have Drs. that care so much for you. And a family that loves and supports you 100 %. Please Know that all of your friends are behind you too.

love ya bunches

dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: I wrote to Dr. Utz, my rheumy at Stanford. I wanted to know about the surgery and any complications the RP may cause. Here was his reply. He answered in 1/2 hour, can you believe that???? Must be a slow day. LOL you should do very well with the surgery, and i and the rheum team will certainly be involved with your care during the hospitalization. the surgeons here are the best in the world, and they are familiar with all such diseases. i am happy to see you with dr thorburn prior to surgery to answer any questions you may have...best,pjDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU