RemedySpot.com

Deal of the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok here is the deal of the day.LOL Hey and it is a good one. LOL The weather here in okieland still stinks today !!! Not to much better from yesterday :( !!!! So I decided to

take all your pains and misery you can send to me. Heck you all heart of Misery loves company havened you ??? LOL And besides

that, I wont keep it long I'm going to the pain Dr. today and I just dump it on him.LOL Heck

he mind as well will have it for my $20 office call he aint done me no good so far anyway. LOL

Now don't you all think this is a hell of a good deal ??? LOL And the good part is it is FREE

to you. !!!! Hey freebies are good right ???

Oh I got another Freebie !!!! How about some Brochures so you all can educated the world about this darn RP you all got. Please order them now. The all will be mail out this coming

Monday. Yup, the post office will smile on us Monday. grrrrrrr:( Now that the rate went up it will most likely take another extra 3 days for you to get them. Um so more we have to pay the longer it takes for them to deliver !!! So

order your now please !!!!! Ok I hush for now

just thought you would like to have a few freebies. LOL Oh I got one more advise it is also free. LOL PLEASE ,PLEASE

Take you Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME

like you supposed to so you also will get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. OK

Ok that's all the freebies you getting from me

today. LOL Love you be good and do as I say NOT as I do. LOL

The mean one