RemedySpot.com

Re: [Rpolychondritis) Re: Please beware of your headaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

P. Your headaches sound like my fevers that happened for no reason. Once they go t to 104.5 I didn't take it (my temp) and I got them atleast 4-5 times and I had no other symptoms either. I also found out in 88 that I have painless mygraines, never even heard of them before. Now I wonder if they are caused by RP and will see if the dr. will know. I sort of thought my blurred vision wasn't from old age but was hoping. Before I got my Transveres Myelitis My right ear waas always plugged and noone had any reason for it and I never got it checked, no insur. With this TM my sed. rates aren't up and no other signs of RP. My dr. said one person go;t TM and 14 mos. got RP, soooooo I've been sort of waiting for a flare up for over 3 yrs. Now that I have my computer I can go check on Tm and see what else I can fond out about it. Maybe even find those few cases that are like mine, been trying to get the info from the drs.but now they don't know where they found them. What else is new?? If only some drs. listened to us. I tried to explined my blurring came on sort of fast for old age (LOL) I don't have a dr. degree but that doesn't sound right. Ha,Ha, On that note I'll stop, my 2 cents are gone,HA,HA, Your friend Sally

Guest guest

Sally, I also have the painless migrains, they called mine occular migrains. I find that bright lights bring mine on.

Clauia

Re: [Rpolychondritis) Re: Please beware of your headaches

P. Your headaches sound like my fevers that happened for no reason. Once they go t to 104.5 I didn't take it (my temp) and I got them atleast 4-5 times and I had no other symptoms either. I also found out in 88 that I have painless mygraines, never even heard of them before. Now I wonder if they are caused by RP and will see if the dr. will know. I sort of thought my blurred vision wasn't from old age but was hoping. Before I got my Transveres Myelitis My right ear waas always plugged and noone had any reason for it and I never got it checked, no insur. With this TM my sed. rates aren't up and no other signs of RP. My dr. said one person go;t TM and 14 mos. got RP, soooooo I've been sort of waiting for a flare up for over 3 yrs. Now that I have my computer I can go check on Tm and see what else I can fond out about it. Maybe even find those few cases that are like mine, been trying to get the info from the drs.but now they don't know where they found them. What else is new?? If only some drs. listened to us. I tried to explined my blurring came on sort of fast for old age (LOL) I don't have a dr. degree but that doesn't sound right. Ha,Ha, On that note I'll stop, my 2 cents are gone,HA,HA, Your friend Sally DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU