RemedySpot.com

Update on Glenda and her Sister

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning All

Where to start or not to start??? I guess I will start with the good news first.

Phyllis my sister is home from the hospital already. So far so good. She can feel her toes again. This last episode of surgeries will take awhile to recoup from I am sure. They still don't want her doing much. She is not to bend her legs or wear anything tight fitting. They want everything to heal before she has much activity. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh and she told me to tell you all thank you!

Now for me. I went to the urologist yesterday and they didn't do much the tests are all to come in the next month. The urine sample I gave him showed I still had blood in my urine. I guess it is normal to have small amounts of blood in your urine but usually there are 3 to 5 red cells. Mine had over 20.

I go in on the 13th for x-rays of the pelvic and abdomen area. On the 7th of June I go back into the dr. and if they find something on the x-ray I will have to have another test then. Hurry up and wait!LOL

Urologist knew nothing about RP and I told him some about it. The next time I go in I will be armed. He said he would have to read up on it to find out more about the RP. I told him it effects the cartilage and collagen like tissues. I am not going to worry about this until it is all said and done.

Funny how I worry about you all and everything else but I have not let this worry me. When it is me I can deal with it. Other I can't because I can't help or put my hands on it!

Well anyway things are starting to calm down so maybe things will get on track her. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers they have really helped!

Sending lots of love

Glenda