RemedySpot.com

More bad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know if I mentioned in my last letter, but my daughter Beth lost her job on Friday because she was sick & now they are fighting the unemployment. Does it ever end? I will go to her house next Thurs for a telephone interview with the unemployment office. I talked to one of the gentlemen at her work last Friday & he was the one that told me they let her go.

Our listing with the realestate ends tomorrow & we are going to lower the price by 10,000 & put up the for sale by owner signs again. Something has to give around here. I don't know how much more I can take.

Then my oldest daughter sent me pictures & an email from my son-in-laws cousin who lives in Dresden Germany where all the flooding is. His uncle & his family had to leave their house with the clothes on their backs. My daughter said that most of the pictures were of places they went to see last year. The river was real close to his uncles house. Even though I have never met these people I feel really bad because my daughters father-in-law is such a nice guy & his relatives treated my daughter & son-in-law like royalty last year. Please keep them in your prayers.

Luv ya,

Susiecue