RemedySpot.com

Re: claudia/nancy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi claudia

been telling you not to worry. i think glenda and i worry enough to cover everyone plus some.

, please call your dr. and tell him/her whats going on, sounds like your really having a hard time of it. we've all been there so please rest and take care of your self.

dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: << Now my nose is red and swollen and painful and I cant hide it. How do yall deal with this? >>, well, you could ask Heidi if she has any spare noses from the reunion. LOL WE had a bad full of spare ears, noses,etc. I think there is a picture on the site of Don wearing the ears and nose. LOL All kidding aside, I don't know what you can do. You sound like you are a mess girl. I think you need to go see your dr tomorrow and get something for the sores and everything else. They really need to control your flares with something. PLease don't let this go on too long..You had better promise me you will call a dr, any dr. tomorrow... You know I'm thinking of you and you make me worry. I think I'll hand over my worrying duties to Glenda and Dawn full time now. LOL You guys are wearing me out. :)))) you take care and remember I'm thinking of you.hugs