RemedySpot.com

Re: never give blood/organs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

susan, I was told never to give blood or to donate any of my organs under any condition. My dr. told me that is because they didn't know if RP could be transmitted to someone else, I was told this in 79! I was animec but not to the point of getting a transfusion. That would mess up my sed. rate and that was the only way to know how to lower the predisone. Those bloody vampires got me each morning foralmost 4 weeks out of the 6 weeks I was in the hospital. When I got to Darkmouth Hitchcock in N.H. my sed rate was 155, they still gavealcoholic rugs to lower a fever.But the best way is the cooling blanket, kids now a day coouldn't imagine the meaning behind COOL back then. LOL I tried t o remember if I worked around any chemicals for 2 days and it dawned on me this morning. I worked at a place where they made micro chips and I dipped them in acid and rinsed them off, pluse I inspected the finnal wafer. This was in 66 and in 74 I had a partical hysterectomy and in 79 I got RP. I only wish some dr. would compile these facts together so a study could be done and maybe see if a common factor could be found. I haven't posted much because I just got a small first degree burn on my srm and it is right where I rest my right arm to type. LOL It is neat the way they dress a wound, instead of taping it they gave me a strecthy netting to slide over my arm, it worked great! IN fact almost sexy looking, something a Lady of the night would wear. LOL My nights right now are very limited. Have a good day and all my prayers go out to you all. Love ya Sally