RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2645

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sharon:

I am so sorry this is late but I just read the digest that contained your post on grieving. It has been my experience that on the first of any occasion, birthday mine or theirs, any holiday the feeling of loss was more profound. It doesn't ever go away entirely but it does get a little easier to bear. And as for the prednisone, whenever my dosages changes, going up or down on the mgs, my emotions changed with them. I know my post isn't much help but remember that with time it will get easier

love and hope

Angie

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/31/2002 8:07:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

I too wear my Medic Alert all the time. It could save your life. Very important. I'm not sure but I think the

The medic alert bracelet saved my life in January.

I have several medicine allergies that are listed on the bracelet and the paramedics read the bracelet and treated accordingly

love and hope

Angie

Guest guest

HI Sunshine,

Just make your check out to the RP Foundation and mail it to:

RP Foundation

c/o Colloran

775 Bounty Place

Manteca, California 95337

Please encourage others to join the foundation. We need all the help we can get. Our brochures look great, Glenda & Heidi did a great job on these! Thanks for any support you send. Take care,

Love,

Lu

How do i send my $15 to join the foundation?