Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Marilyn, not alone girlfriend! I hate thinking tomorrow is Saturday and

I need to deal with my husband for the weekend...I like to just be left

alone.

Luckily there are no guns nearby or the dog would be dead as well as the

husband.

Its the medications I know....we just need to realize that.

I usually lock myself away when I feel that way or go for a walk if possible.

You take care of YOU....Love, Sue M

Guest guest

Marilyn, you sure can whine. I have felt this way on and off--mostly on this whole summer. It is an awful feeling and then I feel guilty. My husband just told me recently that he can't tolerate me anymore. I told him "I am trying to come down on the pred, what's your excuse"? I do apologize but it's so hard to have this anger and feelings of hatred. I hope you have a good weekend.

Guest guest

Hi Marilyn,

Most of the time I wake up hating myself cuz I have TM since 2-99 and have to rely on my family for some things, mostly money. It gets very tiring when you do most everything by yourself but even though it takes me 3 times longer to do things I don't impose on my sister. She has really no time and she asks if I need any help and I say no. She would be so upset if she knew. I hide alot from her and my Mom.I am having pain in my right knee which is my fault. My recliner is broke and I have been putting my feet on a chair with pillows on it,it has been this way for 3-4 mos. I haven't said anything cuz if I did, my sister or Mom would go buy me one. They have been helping me pay the bills I cann't. My knee just begain to hurt the other week cuz it isn't on the pillow right. I will take a pill tonight and what does it hurt if you take one? I see no sense in being in pain and having to deal with everything around you or see how you can get help for your back and knee. It cann't hurt to check it out.

It is so hard to be the way one is and not be able to get away from your body!!! It is llike being trapped with in and no way out. When I first got TM I had bad panic attacks and had no meds, was in my home and couldn't drive. I tell myself I don't want to be there agin LOL But you have a place to shout out how you feel and there is that support for you with just a little touch of the key!!!!! LOL Isn't it fun to whine and having noone to tell you to stop like when you were a kid?? My Mom still does and I tell her " when I grow up!!" I still have my second childhood to go through but I don't think my family would survive that. LOL

You have a good 1/2 a weekend and take care and hope you feel 200% better. Hope I made some sense, It is pass the witching hour. LOL Keep your chin up, they say better days are coming but how long have they been saying that??????????? LOL

Love ya

Sally