RemedySpot.com

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you everyone for all the nice wishes for my birthday. Actually I celebrated over the weekend camping with friends & then yesterday with 3 of my kids & Ted. My oldest daughter lives an hour away & it is just too hard on the weekdays but we celebrated with them on fathers day. We had pizza last night & a strawberry whipped cream cake. We had ice cream turtle sundaes Friday night & cake on Saturday night. I had brunch with my girlfriend today so it's been a nice week.

I took naps this weekend but after having my 5 yo grandson for 2 weeks, & him & the 4 yo from Sun. - Tues last week, I was totally exhausted. Don't get me wrong he was so good, but it was constant, grandma can I have a movie, snack, juice, etc. Every time I would start to doze he would wake me up. I finally told him that if Grandma falls asleep it's because she needs to rest. I dozed lightly so I could still hear when he would come by me. We watched a movie one day that I slept through & when it was over he came by me & whispered in my ear, Ok Grandma the movie's over, you can wake up now. I wouldn't trade it for the world but I really understand why God gives kids to younger people.

Will be seeing the rheumatologist on Thurs. Will probably have my pred lowered. I'm at 15 now & 15 of the MTX. I have very minor nausea, am spending time in the bathroom & am loosing my hair which is also getting curly. Will keep you posted of my progress. I am very proud of myself. Friends have said that my face is thinner. Hopefully the weight will start coming off.

Thanks again for the good wishes.

Susiecue