RemedySpot.com

not doing well

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was running a low grade fever (99.7) and getting chills. I had to go see the surgeon that did my surgery 3 weeks ago today. It seems like I have an infection in one of the places I was cut about an inch above my ear. He took a culture and put me on the Z pack but I already was on antibiotics this whole time. It seems like I don't want to heal right. Of course being on the prednisone doesn't help. I am a mess. I have to put straight peroxide on the parts that are infected and then put an antibiotic ointment on afterwards. It takes about 3-5 days for the results of the culture. I don't know if I believe that this is what's causing me to have a fever and chills or if it's my RP. I called the Rheumy yesterday too and his nurse called back and told me to go to my PCP and I told her that the PCP would not treat me because she wants me to see the Rheumy. The nurse called me back from the Rheumy and said she will talk to the doctor and get back to me and she didn't! Also my eye that I had the procedure done on Fri. is giving me a lot of pain. I am so sick of being sick and having one thing after another happening. It's like when I wake up in the morning there is always something else to deal with. (waiting for the other show to drop)--and I don't want to live this way. I still haven't gotten any of my eye sight back in my right eye either. Sorry for going on and complaining but I am so depressed about everything that I needed to vent. Thank you for listening.

Love, Sharon