RemedySpot.com

Re: Lu/ Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Glenda,

I appreciate you so much. Bill says we aren't coming home until Friday. So, I'm not sure what he has in store for me. lol Anyway I just hope I feel like doing it.

Are you glad to have you house back to yourself? I think a trip to Hawaii would be wonderful. You go girl!

Take care,

I love you lots!

Lu

Lu

Sorry to hear that you are flaring again! I will send good thoughts and prayers your way that it will go in the sleep mode soon! Have a safe trip and let us know when you get back!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Hey Glenda,

I know what you mean, lol we love our kids and miss them so much! But yet at times we are ready for them to go home. lol Then we want them back again. lol

I'm sorry about your sister. Geez, its just not fair! Bless her heart and yours. Hey how is your blood pressure doing? I hope better.

Love you lots!

Lu

Lu

Am I ever glad to have the house back. I just miss them to pieces already. We talked to them last night for almost an hour.LOL They just left yesterday morning so it isn't like we had too much important to say!LOL

Have a fun safe trip!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Lu

Am I ever glad to have the house back. I just miss them to pieces already. We talked to them last night for almost an hour.LOL They just left yesterday morning so it isn't like we had too much important to say!LOL

Have a fun safe trip!

Lots of love

Glenda

Thanks Glenda, I appreciate you so much. Bill says we aren't coming home until Friday. So, I'm not sure what he has in store for me. lol Anyway I just hope I feel like doing it. Are you glad to have you house back to yourself? I think a trip to Hawaii would be wonderful. You go girl! Take care, I love you lots! Lu