RemedySpot.com

Fw: Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is priceless! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! Love, Judy FW: Ya-Ya Sisterhood> Happy Tuesday!!>>> >>For those in the Ya-Ya sisterhood:> >> >1) If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always> >be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with.> >But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats> >your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to> >realize that you had set it free....... You either married it or gave> >birth> >to it.> >> >2) Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics> >class pulls a hamstring.> >> >3) My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.> >> >4) The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.> >> >5) The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what> >you're doing, someone else always does.> >> >6) Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.> >> >7) Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain> >consciousness.> >> >8) Amazing! ! You hang something in your closet for a while and it> >shrinks two sizes!> >> >9) They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all> >that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said,> >"Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous> >toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "Listen fatty....do it and die."> >> >10) I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are> >eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding?> >That's my idea of a perfect day.> >> >Send this to seven bright women you know and make their day!!! Or at> >least make them laugh a little...> >>>>>> _________________________________________________________________> Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com