RemedySpot.com

My physical

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I had my physical today. I went in with a list of problems. I complained about my puffy eyes & nose & throat that swells in the morning. She talked to the rheumy while I was getting dressed & came back with answers to my questions. The eyes, nose & throat are minor flares. Since I have no pain & it goes down, not to worry. I have big red spots on my shins which are quite large & the right one now has blisters. At first they thought it was cellulitis, but it is not painful or warm. Then she thought it might be shingles zoster, but again no pain. They think it has something to do with the skin breaking down from all the edema I had or it could be some type of infection. She told me to keep it warm & dry & to use an antibiotic cream on the blisters when they break & to let them know if I have pain, warmth or if the blisters have yucky drainage. She told me to use the inhaler for my breathing when it gets bad & I start wheezing. She & the rheumy are both please with how well I'm doing. They want to get me to as low a dose as I can handle of the pred & take it from there. I'm on 7.5 now. I also lost 10 lbs. in a month, better than when I was gaining that much in a month. I was a little disapointed because I guess I was hoping for some miracle cure all for the different problems & there are none. I will be seeing the foot Dr. for my feet.

I do have good news We sold our house last night!!!! Been on the market since May. Contract with the real estate ended Sunday after a client came through. We lowered the price, put up our sale by owner signs & someone gave us a firm offer last night. We close on the 27th of Sept. God that's only 5 weeks. How do I do it? Well, the kids will come to help.

That's all for now.

Luv ya,

Susiecue