RemedySpot.com

The mad german

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi there !!!!

Well it is me the mad German!!! Yup, Mr. Ornery was put in the Dog house yesterday

I just might keep him in there for a long time.

He did the worst thing he could have done.

He forgot to take his Medicine at Lunch yesterday !!!!!! I told him today I will greet him at the door with a shotgun just in case he forgets again today.Now to all of you.

So I was reading all the posts here and mmm

there are some of you in the slums ?? Well

I told two of the RP angels yesterday I am about ready to put on my travel Cloth and start my round and come and fix a few thing for you all. LOL So who wants to be first on my list ?? LOL I be ready to travel as soon as I get the cake out of the oven here. LOL Yup,

L said she be here tomorrow and spend a day here. Hope she comes good and Hungry. LOL I baked 2 cakes. LOL I just love to bake. I baked a Fresh German fruit cake and a "Eierschecke " < this is a cake where the bottom part is chess cake and has a topping baked on it made with eggs. So if any of you are hungry for a cake come on over Ok LOL I be home tomorrow at about 10 am.

Yup, do you all remember what Don"s ENT said to him the last time. How Happy he was Don was his Patient and not me. LOL Well guess who is seeing him tomorrow ???LOL Yup, I got to go see him too. Wont he be surprised. LOL Then Friday I will see our

Primary Dr. too. I got a rash and it just wont go away but it is spreading. Darn it is Itching too. Don and the Kids said it is the meanness coming out of me. LOL Well I guess I close for now and wishing you all a good Pain free day.

And Please take you medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you can also get the RP back in it's sleeping mood.

Love you all

Heidi