RemedySpot.com

Fw: Drinking and Driving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

She's right! This is the best drinking story ever! Enjoy, love, Judy FW: Drinking and Driving BEST DRINKING STORY EVERThe Best Drinking Story Ever from the state where drinking and drivingare considered a sport, comes a true story from Houston, Texas:Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a local neighborhoodbar. Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar sointoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot fora few minutes with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed aneternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to findhis own car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a numberof other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a dry night), flicked the hazard flasher on and off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. Hemoved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and thenremained stationary for a few more minutes as more patrons left in theirvehicles. At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly downthe street. The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now startedup his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over andcarried out a Breathalyzer test. To his amazement the Breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the manhaving consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have toask you to accompany me to the Police station this Breathalyzer equipment mustbe broke, "I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy."