RemedySpot.com

Evening All(9-4-02)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Evening All

Thought I better let you all know I am still around. Sorry I haven't been posting. Things have been a little crazy around here. Notice a said a little! It should be more like a lot! I think they are starting to settle down or at least be at a low roar for a bit.

Mike is doing well and they found nothing going on with him. He goes to the PCP on Friday and so do I. Yes we have found another one that was referred by his cardiologist. Now lets hope they will be the right one!

Shae started school yesterday and is really loving it. Lets hope she keeps loving it. Mike is loving it too! He has peace and quiet during the day and can get some stuff done he couldn't do while she was home. I am hoping he gets lots done!LOL

Well now I am going to try to answer some of the mail that I have seen posted. I promise to try to get caught up soon.

Susiecue - glad to hear you had a great visit with the dr. at mayo. Sorry you are still in limbo on what is going on with you. Maybe with the referrals from Dr. Michet that your reg. dr. will start paying more attention to you and get it all straightened out. I will be sending good thoughts that the all will start going better.

Isn't it grand having kids around. You forget all the things that they bring home with them.LOL Hope all goes well with the impetigo.

Squeek - So sorry to hear that the remicade didn't work. Didn't you say you were going to the dr. this week. Hope he is able to get it all sorted out and SOON! Okay read the part about the Rheumy....you have just got to start getting better you hear! Gish I wish I wasn't so busy all the time I would come to see you. Know you are in my thoughts and are much appreciated. You don't know what it is like to know you are so close!

- Hope that you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a few days of being tired. Must be your body telling you that it is still on the mend! Know I think of you often.

Liz - Sounds like you had a great time at the Ozzie fest. Thanks for sharing your fun times with us. I so enjoy hearing about them. Rest up for your next escapade.

Sorry you are having some bad days. Know I think of you often and will be sending extra special thoughts your way. Too bad when people let their mouths run their minds. You are the sweetest person I know well besides Sandy, , Heidi, T., L. etc. etc. You get my meaning. Whoever it was that said something bad must have been hurting too! Never makes it any easier.

- I am sending good thoughts your way. It is too bad that others don't understand that we don't really want to look the way we do. Sure I don't like the remarks of others. I am harder on myself than anyone else. Being fluffy as we call it isn't on the tops of my list. Oh well what is important is that we love ourselves and we are still around here to do anything.

Nina - Glad to hear that your ear is starting to quiet down and you are able to start going back down on the pred. I will keep the good thoughts going your way!

- So sorry to hear that you are still having a time of it. Gish I wish I could be there for you. I would be giving you the biggest gentle hug I could give you. Dog gone it girl you need to get better you hear me! Many good thoughts and prayers going your way. I would call you but it would just cause you pain.

Heidi - Retail therapy! You should know that one the bestest! You are the one that buys all the Christmas presents for everyone just after the last Christmas. Retail therapy is a shopping trip! You are not dumb just know what you call it! :o) You really get your money's worth when you go. I'd love to go with you shopping as long as you come inside with me.LOL No more sitting in the car.

Well I think I have finally caught up. Dawn when Heidi finally catches up with you she is going to give you a big hug then kick you in the butt!LOL You really do give her a bad time about that peanut butter don't you!LOL

Know I love you all and think of you often.

Lots and Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda, I'm glad your still around and I hope things settle down for you

soon. I sure worry about you. You NEVER complain. Just know that Im

thinking of you all the time. I love ya bunches

Hi Glenda,

Glad to hear Mike is doing well.

Good luck on your visit to the new PCP. I hope that they are a keeper!

Did Shae like her first day at school? What grade is she in now?

Sandy

Mike is doing well and they found nothing going on with him. He goes to the PCP on Friday and so do I. Yes we have found another one that was referred by his cardiologist. Now lets hope they will be the right one!

Shae started school yesterday and is really loving it. Lets hope she keeps loving it. Mike is loving it too! He has peace and quiet during the day and can get some stuff done he couldn't do while she was home. I am hoping he gets lots done!LOL

Well now I am going to try to answer some of the mail that I have seen posted. I promise to try to get caught up soon.

Susiecue - glad to hear you had a great visit with the dr. at mayo. Sorry you are still in limbo on what is going on with you. Maybe with the referrals from Dr. Michet that your reg. dr. will start paying more attention to you and get it all straightened out. I will be sending good thoughts that the all will start going better.

Isn't it grand having kids around. You forget all the things that they bring home with them.LOL Hope all goes well with the impetigo.

Squeek - So sorry to hear that the remicade didn't work. Didn't you say you were going to the dr. this week. Hope he is able to get it all sorted out and SOON! Okay read the part about the Rheumy....you have just got to start getting better you hear! Gish I wish I wasn't so busy all the time I would come to see you. Know you are in my thoughts and are much appreciated. You don't know what it is like to know you are so close!

- Hope that you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a few days of being tired. Must be your body telling you that it is still on the mend! Know I think of you often.

Liz - Sounds like you had a great time at the Ozzie fest. Thanks for sharing your fun times with us. I so enjoy hearing about them. Rest up for your next escapade.

Sorry you are having some bad days. Know I think of you often and will be sending extra special thoughts your way. Too bad when people let their mouths run their minds. You are the sweetest person I know well besides Sandy, , Heidi, T., L. etc. etc. You get my meaning. Whoever it was that said something bad must have been hurting too! Never makes it any easier.

- I am sending good thoughts your way. It is too bad that others don't understand that we don't really want to look the way we do. Sure I don't like the remarks of others. I am harder on myself than anyone else. Being fluffy as we call it isn't on the tops of my list. Oh well what is important is that we love ourselves and we are still around here to do anything.

Nina - Glad to hear that your ear is starting to quiet down and you are able to start going back down on the pred. I will keep the good thoughts going your way!

- So sorry to hear that you are still having a time of it. Gish I wish I could be there for you. I would be giving you the biggest gentle hug I could give you. Dog gone it girl you need to get better you hear me! Many good thoughts and prayers going your way. I would call you but it would just cause you pain.

Heidi - Retail therapy! You should know that one the bestest! You are the one that buys all the Christmas presents for everyone just after the last Christmas. Retail therapy is a shopping trip! You are not dumb just know what you call it! :o) You really get your money's worth when you go. I'd love to go with you shopping as long as you come inside with me.LOL No more sitting in the car.

Well I think I have finally caught up. Dawn when Heidi finally catches up with you she is going to give you a big hug then kick you in the butt!LOL You really do give her a bad time about that peanut butter don't you!LOL

Know I love you all and think of you often.

Lots and Lots of Love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU