RemedySpot.com

Re: Free clinic and Theresa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Yolanda

The free clinic is the greatest thing going. I had to go to one an the meds were free when I first went and then thry upped it to $2 per med and I thought that was so super. One older lady had heart problems and one med cost her $360 plus she had other meds too. She said there was no way she would be able them oon her own, then another women said it was awlful that they were charging the $2. I her she was crazy and don't buy them, she got upset and kept her mouth shut. I have set with the some eldery and it is pretty sad to see some of them, some of them were so frail and in so much pain they wondered why live. One sweet lady was going to live only a few weeks, she copd ( I think) and she lived for 1 yr and 3 mos. The pain was so bad, I cann't see that happening to me. I played cards with a gentleman and 2 nights later he died, that was my first and only one . I told them nobody like that again. I saw my Dad pass away, he went into a comma from congested heart and after an 8hr drive I got to be with him for 1 1/2 hrs. before he passed away. It happened just before their 53 anniver. Now my Mom lives nextdoor sfter 7 yrs. on her own and it is great, when she passes I don't know what I'll do then.

Guess I got carried away but don't fell proud when it comes to getting free meds cuz that is the one thing that helps us get better and it should be free to anyone who cann't buy them. Iff you put off getting the meds WHEN yo u need them you may cuz alot of damage to your body that might not be reversable. ANYONE should take fast action if symptoms won't subside and go to the ER. We suffer enough emotionally that our body's should be taken care of. There is a phone and if they cann't figure it out then they can call someone!! One day soon maybe we won't need any meds and our health will be returned to us. I hope so cuz I cann't imagine living the rest of my life like I am now but my dr. said I am one of those who will not get any better then I am now. I hate it cuz I have gained weight so bad cuz of the meds, I hate looking into the mirror ( WOW what an image, cann't believe it hasn't cracked yet!! LOL )but yet I cann't exerise either cuz of my condition.

I am very lucky that I have no one but myself , meself or Iself to talk about the way I look (LOL). my family has been amazed at what I have done and that I can live byself. It is nice but I try not to let it bother me cuz I am my worst enemy when it comes to my looks. You have to pack your smaller clothes away and look for larger ones and you do wonder if you'll ever get back in them. LOL

Theresa you just remeber you aren't the only one and it is said so many times to you that you might wonder, so what?? It is so true that it does hurt to hear it from your Mom. You go have a big cry for yourself when it gets so bad, you'll feel so good after. THEN go read some JOKES and laugh your A _ _ off and that will be such a great feeling and it is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL When you look in the mirror then you will know you are truely NOT ALONE. Come to the group and visit with all your friends that are inl the same boat that Noah built. LOL When I had RP I didn't look sick but I do now, when someone says you don't look sick ask them to trade bodies for a day !! As long as you know how you feel is all that counts and that GOD knows too.

WOW!!! I cann't believe I wrote this much, sometimes I surprise me, myself and I. LOL!!!! When I read some of these postings I know there are alot more worst off then me and I am thankful then I have the problems I do have.

I hope this makes sense to you or someone and know my thoughts and prayers are with you ALL. God bless every one.

Love ya

Sally

PS : glad I don't have to send this by snail mail. LOL Hope this goes through the airways.