RemedySpot.com

Re: Transverse Myelitis, What is it-answer..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dawn,

If you have 5 mins. I'll give you the web site to read this artical and it will tell you all about TM. It is another auto-immune disease like RP and can be just as bad as RP as for the sysptoms. Click here and you can read about it : Transverse Myelitis Fact Sheet

If you cann't get to it let me know, I'm new to this PC and I'll get the hang of it someday. I have a 9 am dr. app. to look at my arm where I burnt it. It was fone but now it is swollen and has blisters all around it and now there are itty bitty little teenie weinie blisters off one side. I think I have the creeping blister disease!! LOL I am going to nip it in the bottom before it gets any farther. The new med I take for the left over pain that I have for over 2 yrs. seems to be working on the rest of my arm. Man, if it isn't one thing it is another. Why is it if we have RP it could be atleast painless but I guess we cann't have evrything! My Mom told me that a longggggggggg time ago, guess I hate to tell her she is right.HA,HA $ LOL That remark desevre the ending.

Well enough for now , waiting to see if it click and go . Hope you are will and have a nice day tomorrow.

Love Ya Sally

Guest guest

Sally, thank you for sharing this information with us. I had never heard of

it before.

You be sure to let us know what you find out about your arm. How did you

burn it?

Know I'm thinking of you