RemedySpot.com

Fw: Replies to Mail for the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Replies to Mail for the group

Hello All

I am not getting my mail from the group right now. Either attbi or yahoo is playing a not so funny trick on me and I am not getting any mail and unable to post to you guys. Heidi is going to forward my mail for a bit until it is all back to normal. Thanks Heidi!

Liz- Glad you are back sorry that you didn't get to stay as long as you would have liked. Thanks so much for sharing your trip to the Serengeti. You sure get to go to some great places. Get some rest and welcome home.

Marie-pia- I sure hope things are getting easier for you and yours. The kids sure have been having a time of it. I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

-What would we all do without you. Thanks for all the updates on everyone. I am still trying to catch up on all the posts but know you will keep me up to date one way or the other. LOL

Marilyn - I will be sending Heidi my check for the change I accumulated for the exercising. I will also keep this up and it will be interesting to see if we get more this time.

Sandy-Glad to see a post from you again. I have been so worried about you. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your insurance. Darn insurance companies! Sending good thoughts your way!

Sally- Hope the new meds help and you get to feeling better after the damn shingles. Sending good thoughts your way.

Sharon- Hope you are feeling better. Sorry I haven't kept you posted but things have been a little hectic lately. At least my sister is out of the hospital and on the mend. Take care and know you are in my thoughts.

Janet- So sad and sorry to hear the news about Pete. I will keep you in special thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do let us know!

To all of you that I have missed and those that I have not wished Happy birthday to, I am sorry. I hope to be back to my normal pain in the neck soon. , Roy and have been working on this today so by tomorrow should...hope to be getting my normal mail from the group!

Take care all and know I think of you all often.

Lots of love

Glenda