RemedySpot.com

Re: Re Australians/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope and pray that starts to feel better soon!!!!! I feel so bad for him and all the pain and suffering that he is going through! I pray that he is responding to the antibiotics and that the RP is quieting down some. I know it must be very hard on you too and he is so lucky to have you there! -Sue Park

Re Australians/

Hi Squeek and everyone.

Thanks for asking how s going. Not so well at the moment as it happens. Last weeks bad croup has left him with bilateral pnemonia this week, and so far not responding to antibiotics. After nearly 2 weeks break from red ear flare , he is also dealing with a return of this coupled with joint pain which had him hopping and unable to use his left leg thismorning, a rash on his face and cracks under his ear lobes . Eye pain is also very bad at the moment, and the mouth ulcers just dont quit.

On a positive note, his dr has received a letter from the rheumatologist after the first consult the other week and is 'taking s case very seriously'. Our next appt with her is on the 30th, and I am hoping it will be a productive one.

Hope all is well with you,

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU