RemedySpot.com

Okla. Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Just me the dummy from Okla. Gosh I swear if I had a brain I be dangers. LOL But thank God mother Nature is helping me out today by making it rain again. Or I would be out there mowing the grass. Even true I hurt all over today from putting up a carport yesterday. LOL Yup, Mr. Ornery and I put one up for his Boat. LOL Took us all day, but hey we got it done and got the Boat under there too. LOL

Now all I have to do to it is still vacuum all the compartments out and the Boat area .Gosh is was dirty !!! Once I get this done it will look nice and shinny. LOL Almost like new. LOL

I just hope it does not rain tomorrow so I can get the yard work done. LOL Mr. Ornery still grinning from ear to ear about his new toy.

His RP is in a sleeping mood and I sure hope it stays there too. He aint got time for it now for

sure. LOL

+ Glenda just thought I let you know that the first week in June you all can go fishing here and NOT have to have a licenses

to do it with. I just found out the have this once a year. Now that we are getting our licenses the let you do it for free. LOL

Liz I am so happy for you and all the traveling you doing. I heart it is very interesting in Africa. That is where my sisters go a lot too.

Yup it is much cheaper from Germany to go there. The also go to Tanzanian. But

we are going to Germany this year and a 10 day Cruise in the Southern Caribbean's in Feb. We are leaving on our anniversary date.

Till now we just Practice for the honeymoon. LOL Hope we get it right , if not we come back and Practice for another 20 years. LOL

I had a wonderful Saturday last week both of the 's spend a day with me. We all went out for lunch and then back here to the house. We sure had fun doing this. Yes L got her Voice back once she got her medicine back. She is on Enbrel and was with out it for 2 weeks because of the darn shortage. That what caused her to lose her Voice. Wow she is

looking good. This medicine is working for her. Now I hope Dr. Buckner can straiten out T and get her on the right track too. She is going the 3 or 4 of June to see her. Wishing her the best of report.

I am glad you are going to the Mayo Clinic. Yes Don and I go there too. Never had a bad time there.

Dawn did you get to go to the lake this week end or was it to cold in WV too.

Well I better hush for now and go do some more work in the house. LOL Just remember PLEASE TAKE YOU MEDS AND VITAMINS ON TIME like you should so you also can get the darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. OK.

Love to all

Heidi