RemedySpot.com

Re: Neurontin ?? froom Sally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

THought I would talk to you about Neurontin. It is one of the safest drugs you can use with other meds and with very little side affects, Think the most is dizziness , tired and cause sleepiness in which I am lucky I don't get. I do get sleepy if I drink, it is better then a sleeping pill. LOL I am on 1,200 mg 3 x a day for incureable tennis elbow in both arms, it was used for Epilepsy but they found out it also worked for pain too. It is suppose to help with your mood swings but thaat has not happened to me yet, ha ,ha. My sister wish it would work. LOL It does affect everyone differently and it took care of my stabing and bad trobbing and I could drive long haul as long as I got 7-8 hrs. of sleep each night. I know that I do not have all the pain the TM ( transverse myelitis) group has and maybe it was being on the Neurotin that did it.?! I have neuropathy from my waist to my toes, so if some one calls me a numb ass they would be right. LOL I know the numbness is not taken away by Neurotin cuz I was taking 4,800 mg. by mistake, dr. ordered the wrong mgs. in Oct. and I got it changed in May. LOL It was cuz one of you got the pred wrong , I think, pills were mixed up. I was feeling tired on the higher dose. LOL

Hope everyone had a nice weekend , mine was pretty godd since our garden is all in, been helping my Mom, she is 83 . I can not see her doing it all by herself as my sister has no time. I hope you all are doing okay RP wize, it sure is no fun and I just wonder when it will hit me again llike in 79. Take care. Love ya Sally