RemedySpot.com

Samstag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gruest Euch alle !!!

Naw wie geht es Euch den ??? Opps LOL

wrong language huh.Ja just practicing my

German on you all. LOL We finally got our tickets. We are leaving July the 15 and returning August the 12. Hope and Pray this trip will go ok. And I don't start or have to finish WW 3. LOL you all know how it can be with your out laws. LOL But that's Ok I got BIG feet and the all have a big rear end so the connection will be fine there,LOL .Now to you all. Just because I be gone for a while does NOT mean you can forget to take your Medicine and Vitamins you all hear me ???

Did you all call your Drs yet to get your Tummy Protecting Meds ??? No and just why not ??? I want you all well when I get back.

Please do it OK I love you all and care about you guys.

Ja we be getting together also with Werner + Gabi and Doris and her Husband . Sorry don't know her hubby's name yet. Doris has RP also but does not speak English or write it. Wish I could meet Jean too. But it is a long way to

Switzerland. I think to Muenchen it is 2 hours from where we be and don't know how far it is from there to Jean. Well I guess I better shut up for now got to go to BIG town Tulsa and Buy Mr. Ornery some Britches. Cant let him go naked over there now can I . LOL Now that he loosing his Prednison weight none of his dress pants fit him any more. Wishing you all a great day till later love you all.

Mrs. Noisy the mean one. LOL