RemedySpot.com

God's Test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> > I woke up this morning> and knew that today,> The sun would not be shining> and the clouds would be gray.> As I stepped outside,> rain fell upon my head.> My car wouldn't start> so I walked to school instead.> I forgot all of my assignments> I failed all of my tests.> I dropped my head in disgust> and asked the Lord> for one request.> "Lord, why is it that> things won't go my way?"> He gently replied,> "Dear child it is because> you didn't thank me yesterday.> I woke you up and enabled> you to see the sun again.> I gave you shelter,> protected your family, > and even let you make a new friend.> I blessed you far greater> than I ever had before.> But you were too busy> to thank me once more.> You didn't feel sick> because I maintained your health.> You had money in your pocket> because I maintained your wealth.> You had shoes on you feet> and clothes to wear, too.> You had plenty of food to eat,> and what did you do?> You ignored me and > went about your tasks.> But when you wanted something> you never hesitated to ask.> I was there when you needed me> and that wasn't too long ago.> But when things started going your way,> it was me you did not know.> As if that weren't enough,> I provided your favorite luxuries.> This was something I didn't have> to do-they weren't even necessities.> And when it was time to get on your> knees and show your gratitude,> You decided that after such a> fulfilling day, you weren't in the mood.> So I decided to give> you just a little test.> To show you how it would feel> to stop being blessed."> I began to realize what> the Lord was saying.> And when I got home, I fell> to my knees and started praying.> He said, "My child, you have> learned and you know I do forgive.> But remember to remember this day> as long as you shall live.> I love filling your life with joy,> and your pain I'll alleviate it.> But just a simple > thank you would show > how much you appreciate it.">

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here