RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharyn and teeth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharyn,

It does take awhile to heal on the pred. I have had a major surgery while on pred and still healed pretty well. I was to be off for 6 to 8 weeks and had to stay off 10. You just have to be a little more careful!

That is why the anti biotic prior to dentist. There is so much bacteria in your mouth without stirring up more. That is one of the reasons that they have to keep tabs on your immune system when you are suppressed. If they suppress it too much your body would kill off it's self!

If you are unsure about something's like with meds etc. Read the instruction she you get with them. Also you can go on line to see what works or doesn't work with your meds.

As for my tooth that was pulled the extraction site has healed well. It is the secondary infections that it caused that are what I am dealing with now. I am getting better. It is sure amazing what a tooth can do to you. I was so tired and worn out before and now I have my go power back well almost all of it!LOL

Thanks for the prayers for my Sister she sure can use them. Take care and good luck with the teeth.

Lots of love

Glenda