RemedySpot.com

Squeek - Remicade

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 08/25/2002 1:11:03 AM Central Daylight Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

I have remicade again on Friday and I am hoping

that it actually does something this time. Last time

I think they injected kool-aid instead of remicade!

Squeek,

LOL, I hope the remicade (or kool-aid) works this time. 5 mg. of Pred is not a bad dosage. I'm proud of you. I have gotten Small Vessel Disease of the brain and my doctor says the Pred has caused it. She is very concerned about the problems the side effects are causing, and she wants me OFF IT!! Easier said than done. I'm lowering as quickly as I dare, but I'm definitely feeling the consequences. She is sending me in for a pulmonary function test this week, then an echocardiogram, a chest xray, then to see a neurologist. She wants to make certain there are no other problems developing. She believes the fibro is causing me as much, if not more, problems than the RP. If it's not one darn thing it's another. But.......this, too, shall pass. I just wish it would pass a little quicker...and easier. Take care and have a great week.

Love,