RemedySpot.com

Re: Question time-Sharyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharyn

None of your questions were silly. Nothing sounds silly with this darn cRaP.

Yes sometimes my face feels swollen. I liked the part about don't get a swelled head.

I don't know about the redness being a flare when it only lasts for a little while. This RP is again so weird. I get the same sensations but think it is due to being on Imuran. It is like the body wants to flare somewhere and the Imuran says nope you aren't suppose to do that. Sometimes when I get really stressed I get the same sensation in the ears like they are wanting to flare but don't go there!

Now for the cheek thing. I have heard others talk about having problems with their jaws. There is cartilage there. So I guess it could be the RP there too!

Now for the last part.....talking intellegently to the Dr. I don't think I just made a lick of sense with this post.LOL Hope I helped or gave you insight on how it is for me.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Guest guest

Thanks Glenda

Know what I call as hot flashes are getting better the longer I am on my MTX. Know they were the menopause hot flashes because I'm almost 12 years past that wonderful time in my life :)

I don't know if others can see it, but I see changes in my face. I have high cheek bones, but the right looks like someone has punched me. My right eye was the worse with the angular glycoma and it does get red and the eye looks a little swollen. My glass bother me when my face or around the ears swell.

I had a good day today for a change. Seems I can go a couple of days feeling okay and then others I fell drained and just don't feel well. I had a bad reaction to the Imuran so couldn't take it so doctor put me on MTX. Took one of the gals advise and take my dose every Friday night. Have felt a little ill..nothing to write home about, but I do get very..very...tired. Last Friday I went to bed at 10pm and slept until noon. Something that I never do. Was the first weekend that I just couldn't get up and going. Have pain all over my body, but that's something I've had for many years.

Do you ever find yourself during the day having a tuff time staying awake...makes it difficult on me at work...There have been times I would have killed for a pillow so I could put my head down on my desk and just take a nap. I may have to start doing that around lunch time. I'm really slowing down big time. My husband keeps looking at me like he thinks I'm going to drop dead on him any minute :) I'm more worried about him because he has a bad heart. My daughter worried about both of us so we live in a worry family..how exciting.

Anyway, thanks so much for the info.

Hugs

Sharyn

Sharyn

-- Re: Question time-Sharyn

Sharyn

None of your questions were silly. Nothing sounds silly with this darn cRaP.

Yes sometimes my face feels swollen. I liked the part about don't get a swelled head.

I don't know about the redness being a flare when it only lasts for a little while. This RP is again so weird. I get the same sensations but think it is due to being on Imuran. It is like the body wants to flare somewhere and the Imuran says nope you aren't suppose to do that. Sometimes when I get really stressed I get the same sensation in the ears like they are wanting to flare but don't go there!

Now for the cheek thing. I have heard others talk about having problems with their jaws. There is cartilage there. So I guess it could be the RP there too!

Now for the last part.....talking intellegently to the Dr. I don't think I just made a lick of sense with this post.LOL Hope I helped or gave you insight on how it is for me.

Lots of Love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU